Industrial Ultraviolet Water Purifiers - CHI.
The CHI UV water purifiers provide water disinfection solutions for medical and industrial applications. The UVC water purification systems are capable of treating large flow projects.
Ultraviolet (UVC) disinfection is a proven, dependable and effective method for eradicating microorganisms present in the water source. UV radiation with 253.7 nm wavelength is extremely effective in killing microorganisms such as bacteria, viruses, yeasts and molds. Germicidal UV targets the DNA of the water contaminants. Exposure to UVC prevents the microorganisms from being able to reproduce and cells that can not reproduce are considered dead.
The CHI UV water purifiers are designed for superior disinfection performance by providing a minimum
30,000 µW/sec/cm² UV dose at rated flow. The WEDECO engineers developed the CHI water purifiers from the ground up by focusing on the three critical elements for UV system performance: the UV lamp, the power supply/controls and the engineered vessel.
CHI UV Water Purification Systems Applications:
• High Purity Process Water Disinfection (USP 25)
• Process Water Disinfection
• Ultra pure Water TOC Reduction
• Chlorine / Chloramine Reduction
• Dissolved Ozone Destruction
• Advanced Oxidations
Water Purifiers Standard Features
- Water temperature: 5º – 38º C; 41º – 100º F
- Horizontal or vertical mounting
- Electropolished 316L Stainless Steel Chamber
- Operating pressure 150 PSI; test pressure 225 PSI
- UV Dosage >30 mJ/cm²
- High-intensity, long life XLR type UV lamps
- High Performance Electronic Ballast
- Lamp operation indicator
- Saf-T-Cap lamp connector
- Type UCS UV Sensor – highly accurate, single piece sensor
- Extended Lamp Cable Lengths (25' or 35')
- Thermal Overheat Protection Switch Power Supply and Controls
- Sanitary Fittings
- 316L Stainless Steel ANSI Raised-Face Flanges