RUNXIN VALVE ON DUPLEX TANKS
Structure characteristic of RUNXIN multi-functional flow control valve for water treatment systems; Adopt high flatness ceramic disk and high strength fixed disk, and balance pressure on back which helps to reduce the mechanical pressure. Signal collection points set on a plan circle easily realize to control automatically.
RUNXIN valve structure is, for adopting hermetical head faces fixed rotation to realize channel opening and closing, as well as flow direction changing. Signal collection points set on a plan circle easily realize to control automatically and five working positions couldn’t be repeated.
- Ceramic valve core, hermetic head faces structure
- One valve on twin tanks, one is on service and the other is standby.
- Regeneration tank standby after exchange, fast rinse before service.
- Regeneration start type : Meter type only.
- Two valve cores, one is for tanks switching, the other is for regeneration.
- It is side-mounted and uses soft water for regeneration, except F73.
- Continuous Soft Water Supplying for Water Treatment Systems
Available in 2 models: