PENTEK HOUSING CARTRIDGE
Excellent chemical resistance for many residential, commercial and industrial applications.
Pentair Standard Filter Housings are manufactured of a durable polypropylene or clear Styrene-Acrylonitrile (SAN). All are equipped with 3/4" NPT inlet and outlet ports. Standard Filter Housings are available in both 10" and 20" lengths and will accommodate a wide range of 2-1/2" to 2-7/8" diameter cartridges. The reinforced polypropylene cap offers an optional pressure-relief button on the inlet side to relieve pressure inside the housing when changing filter cartridges. Reinforced polypropylene housings have excellent chemical resistance and are ideal for many residential, commercial and industrial applications. Clear sumps offer on-site examination of the cartridge. Opaque Standard Filter Housings are molded from rugged reinforced polypropylene. They offer outstanding chemical compatibility and are ideal for use in a variety of low-flow applications. Clear Standard Filter Housings offer on-site examination of flow, performance, and cartridge life. They are ideal for a variety of applications
- Ideal for a wide range of applications, including residential, commercial and
- Available in 10" and 20" lengths
- Thick walls for increased strength
- Optional pressure relief/bleed buttoon on inlet side of cap.
- Leak-proof seal
- Available with clear or opaque sumps.
- Housing : Polypropylene (Opaque) or Styrene Acrylonitrile (clear)
- Cap : Reinforced polypropylene
- Button assembly : 300 series steinless steel, EPDM, and polypropylene
- O-Ring : EPDM
- Temperature Rating : 40-125°F (4.4-51.7°C)
- Maximum Pressure :125 psi (8.6 bar)