MEMBRANE FILMTEC BRACKISH WATER 10500 GPD-BW30-400
The FILMTEC™ BW30-400 element is the product of choice when the highest quality permeate is required. It was the first 400 square foot membrane elements on the market and continues to be widely used in new equipment and retrofits where system capital and productivity are factors.
- FilmTec's superior automated manufacturing technology results in the most consistent performance element-to-element and year-after-year.
- BW30-400 elements deliver high flow and high rejection without being chlorinated during the manufacturing process. This is one reason why FILMTEC elements are more durable and may be cleaned over a wider pH range (pH 1 - 13) than other RO elements.
- With more than a decade of proven performance, BW30-400 is the product you can rely on for years of trouble-free operation.
|Product Name||Nominal Active Surface Area
|Permeate Flow Rate
|Stabilized Salt Rejection
|Minimum Salt Rejection
|FILMTECBW30-400||400 (37)||10,500 (40)||99.5||99.0|
NaCl, 225 psi (15.5 bar), 77°F (25°C), pH 8, and 15% recovery.
2. Flow rates for individual elements may vary but will be no more than 15% below the
3. Sales specifications may vary as design revisions take place.
4. Active area guaranteed +/-3%. Active area as stated by FilmTec is not comparable to nominal membrane area often stated by some manufacturers.