FLECK 2850 FT
Fully adjustable 5-cycle control delivers controlled upflow backwash, downflow brining and slow rinse, rapid rinse, timed brine refill and downflow service.
- Fully adjustable 5-cycle control delivers controlled upflow backwash, downflow brining and slow rinse, rapid rinse, timed brine refill and downflow service.
- Time-tested hydraulically balanced piston, seal and spacer design to pilot service flow and regeneration.
- Solid lead-free brass valve body for superior strength and durability.
- Backwash capacity handles tanks up to 30" diameter.
- 1-1/2" top mount control valve ideal for smaller size commercial/industrial applications.
- Consistent brining regardless of salt levels with timed brine refils.
- Choice of 7 or 12 day clock, manual or meter.
- Continuous flow rate of 51 GPM with a backwash of 49 GPM.
- Ideal for filter applications.
- Meter initiated regeneration
- Backwash filter
- No hard water bypass piston
- Environtmental cover
- Electronic timer, ET or Systemax
- Hot water (time clock 180oF; metered valve 150oF)
- Manual operation
- Service valve operator
- Auxiliary switch
- Side mount
Valve material : Lead-free Brass
Inlet/Outlet : 1-1/2"
Riser tube : 1.5" I.D
Mount type : top mount
Flow rate :6 m3/hr
Maximum backwash :11.3m3/hr
We provide the following products :
- Fleck 2850 FT 4-IN-11 PN:299339SA
- Fleck 2850 FT - Side Mount