IRON AND MANGANESE MEDIA - BIRM
Regular price $0.00
Clack Birm® is a granular filter media commonly used for the reduction of iron and/or manganese from water supplies.
DescriptionBirm® is an efficient and economical media for the reduction of dissolved iron and manganese compounds from raw water supplies. Clack Birm may also be used for manganese reduction with the same dependability as iron removal.
• Under the proper conditions, no chemicals to purchase for maintenance. Regenerant
• Iron removal efficiency is extremely high.
• Negligible labor cost: only periodic backwashing required.
• Durable material with a long life and wide temperature range.
• Weighs only 36-38 lbs./cu. ft.
• Color: Black • Bulk Density: 36-38 lbs./cu. ft.
• Mesh Size: 12 x 50
• Specific Gravity: 2.0 gm/cc
• Effective Size: 0.48 mm
• Uniformity Coefficient: 2.7