AQUAMATIC 962 SERIES STAGER CONTROLS
Regular price $0.00
The series 962 electronic controls provide sophisticated,demand-based water conditioning by combining a microprocessor with a flow used.Time-based and/or externaly signal initiation is also available as a standard feature.
This fully programmable series of controls provide the ability to fine-tune the operation to meet the application requirements.
- Accepts an input from a variety of flow sensors to electronically monitor the amount of water used
- Homing operation-the control and stager automatically synchronize to the service position
- NEMA 4XFG Fiberglass enclosure
- 115VAC 50/60Hz and 230VAC 50/60Hz
- Up to 15 programmable timed regeneration cycles are available,programmable form 0 to 255 minutes
- Battery backup(rechargeable) for monitoring time-of-day and water usage for up to eight hours during a power outage.
- A dry or powered contact closure can be provided during a cycle or cycles of operation on all models
- A SPDT relay can be added to provide an additional signal during service/regeneration(single tank & twin-alternating units only)
|Single unit control||Model number||Description|
|Typical softeners and filters||E948*||962 control w/model 48, 6-port stager|
|More complex softener and filters||E951*||962 control w/model 51, 8-port stager|
|Multiple unit controls||Model number||Description|
|Twin-alternating softeners & filters(w/timed brine switch output)||E958-TB||962 control w/model 58-TB,16-port stager|
|Twin-alternating softeners||E958-TA||962 control w/model 58-TA,16-port stager|
|2 Unit sequential filters(backwash & rinse)||E951||962 control w/model 51, 8-port stager|
|3 Or 4 unit sequential filters||E958||962 control w/model 58, 16-port stager|
|Sequential filters(backwash Only)||E948||962 control w/model 48, 6-port stager|