464 BRINE VALVE SERIES
464 Brine Valve is available in three models; Standart Control Flow and High Flow, to allow you to chose the best model for your application. The 464 brine valve can be used on residential and light commercial applications refilling up to one gallon per minute. Each Model is equipped with an air check to prevent air from being pulled into the system during the brine draw cycle. Proven reliable for over 30 years, the 464 brine valve is just one of the many brine components available from Clack Coorporation.
- Easily adjustable to fit all brine tanks and cabinets
- Fits both 3⅟₂" and 4" Brine wells
- Built-in air check prevens air from being drawn into the system
- Refill and brine draw rates of up to 1 gpm
- Can be used as brine refill shut-off valve or safety back-up float
- Easily adjustable float setting
- Materials are FDA compliant and/or NSF certified.