HOUSING CODELINE MODEL 40S30-2 MEMBRANES
The 40S Series Membrane Housing is designed for continuous, long-term use for Reverse Osmosis and Ultra-Filtration applications in typical industrial and commercial water treatment systems at pressure of 300, 450 & 600 PSI. These Side Entry membrane Housings are designed to accomodate any standard* make of 4 inch membrane element
Ultrapure / Sanitary Applications : 40S series comes with a specially designed 3-A Style sanitary connection (optional)
*Standart Element length = 40*long
- Mirror finish I.D for easy & quick loading & unloading of membranes.
- Multi-Porting option for connecting vessels to each other.
- High operating temperature upto 120˚F.
- Quick lock head retention system for quick access to membranes.
- Exteriors coated with high gloss polyurethane paint for UV resistance.
- Compact design for use in compact & low energy water treatment units.
- All components of the shell & head are constructed from materials that are FDA / NSF listed.
- ASME compliant & CE marking.
- Head seal area is formed by Mandrel surface hence more accurate.
- Head seal is captured, hence doesn't roll during head assembling.
- Single piece head assembly cuts down number of spares (available as non-coded option for all presure ratings)
|Model||# of Elements||Operating Pressure||Max. Operating Temperature||Qualification Pressure|
|40A30||1-6||300 psi / 20 bar||176˚F / 80˚C||1800 psi / 124 bar|
Click here to download Brochure